Pool-in-Wharfedale Neighbourhood Plan
Consultation on the intended content of the Neighbourhood Plan for Pool-in-Wharfedale
. . . is underway!
The policy intentions have been drawn up based on the feedback we have had. We now need to know whether or not you agree with them by completing the questionnaire.
Following this consultation, the intention is to move to the statutory consultation on a final Neighbourhood Plan during the first half of next year, after which the plan will be submitted to Leeds to organise an independent examination. We anticipate that the plan will come into force sometime in 2019, subject to a referendum of all parishioners.
THIS QUESTIONNAIRE IS NOW CLOSED
Browse the document sections on this site using the below navigation
Have your say
In order for this Plan to become a legal document, your contribution and support are essential.
We hope that you will use the scheduled events to find out more and give feedback.
The events will also be an opportunity to promote your business or social activity - please contact us for more details of future events for your chance to do this.
The Neighbourhood Plan will only happen if enough people get involved.
THE PLAN IS GOING TO ADDRESS FOUR KEY AREAS
- Business development, employment opportunities, Shops including Post office. (Event scheduled for evening of 26th March 2015)
- Open spaces, play spaces, allotments/gardens, burial grounds, communal spaces.
- Affordable housing, medical facilities, school facilities, childcare, Community Security and safety including flood risk.
- Public transport, footpaths, cycle tracks, bridleways, Greenway, Traffic Management.
Five events will be held. A launch event followed by the four key area events throughout 2015/16.
Your questions and comments will be greatly received, collated, and shared.
KEEP UPDATED BY EMAIL*
* Confidentiality is important to us. Email addresses will be used for this purpose only. They will not be shared with any third party.